Where can I use TooD?
Literally anywhere you want. On your face, hair or body. Use TooD color creams and other tools to create looks on your lids, lips and cheeks OR experiment with vibrant color that sticks to your eyebrows, braids, arm hair, ankles or wherever YOU decide to show your TooD. *You can literally put it anywhere you want but we recommend external use only.
Is this safe for everyone?
Yes, TooD is clean and colorful makeup that anyone can use—from 3 or 93. It's safe for all types of skin and it's easy to try on and take off, unlike other colorful and shimmery formulas. You can see how clean it is here.
Tell me about the packaging.
Our products are painstakingly designed to reduce as much waste as possible throughout the production process, through:
- Recyclable tins
- Soy-based inks
- Solar energy
- Laser-printed wood
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper to help the earth’s forests
Tell me about the ingredients.
Tood finds these rude (and we don't use them in our products)—
Cruelty or animal testing / Parabens / Phthalates / Sulfates / Silicones / Formaldehyde NPE (Nonylphenol Ethoxylate) / Artificial Colors / Artificial Fragrance / Mineral Oil / PEG / Prop 65 Ingredients
Is TooD vegan?
TooD products are *vegan-friendly, non-toxic, allergen-free, cruelty-free and gluten-free.
*We are a new company, and three color creams (Asleep/Awake, Sweet/Sour, Sun/Moon) include a microscopic amount of carmine (a beetle secretion that does not hurt the tiny beetle that created it!!!) yet the TooD lab is currently working hard to reissue this formula to ensure 100% vegan quality for all of TooD.
What if I have trouble opening my Turn It On / Turn It Off tin?
- Ensure you are twisting your tin to open, rather than pulling apart.
- If the threads on the tin are not properly aligned, the tin may become difficult to open. Push down on the top lid to correct the position of the threads and allow the tin to properly open.
- Be sure to keep the tin as dry as possible, and allow the soap to dry before placing it back in the tin or closing the lid.
- Avoid storing the tin in extreme heat or cold.